Comprehensive Restorative and Periodontal Surgery
Friday, May 01, 2020 - Saturday, May 02, 2020
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Art Ovation Hotel
1255 North Palm Avenue, Sarasota, FL, USA
If you are a dentist already doing periodontal surgery and restorative dentistry, this program will teach you every step of Biologic Shaping surgery and meticulous restorative dentistry
About the speakers:
Topics to be discussed:
1. Diagnosis of Periodontal issues when evaluating cases for Restorative treatment.
2. Understanding of surgery from a Didactic and Biologic point of view
3. Preservation of tissue when reflecting a flap. Assuring primary closure.
4. Understanding osseous contouring. Why and how to undertake this aspect of surgery.
5. Soft tissue grafting both using palatal tissues well as Allograft tissue. Understanding the Biologic aspects of soft tissue.
6. The correct method of Biologic Shaping for an ideal Restorative outcome.
7. Various techniques of suturing. Interrupted suturing, sling suturing as well as continuous
suturing. Understanding the importance of
Periosteal suturing and how to go about preserving the Periosteum.
8. Flap positioning for primary closure
9. Proper handling of Restorative materials during surgery and post op healing.
10. Methods to assure minimal sensitivity following surgery.
11. Proper contours of new Restorative after Biologic Shaping has taken place.
12. A thumb drive will be given to each attendee with the entire presentation as well as videos covering surgical techniques and suturing techniques.
(Tuition includes a full breakfast and lunch both days)
There will be open interaction between Dr. Melker and Dr. Chasolen throughout, giving you the perfect perspective from the periodontist and prosthodontist
The purpose of this program is to detail a cookbook and repeatable approach to master successful restorative and cosmetic dentistry. From diagnosis to delivery. In this course, participants will learn a step by step process to ensure success in treatment planning and the foundational principles necessary to treat today’s restorative patient. This program will cookbook the exact steps, in detail, to make perfect restorative dentistry a simple, repeatable and predictable process. THIS PROGRAM WILL ALSO DETAIL THE PROTOCOL AND STEPS FOR SURGICAL CORRECTION OF SOFT TISSUE AND PERIO RESTORATIVE ISSUES. We hope you can attend and look forward to seeing you on the sunny Gulf beaches of Sarasota!
Sarasota International Airport (SRQ)
Tampa International Airport (TPA)
St. Pete/ Clearwater Airport (PIE)
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details